New Federal and State Transparency Reporting Solution Launched
Vector Health re-developed the solution on a new platform that has given Vector Health customer’s extraordinary price advantage.
Small to Medium sized drug and device manufacturers are calling the “new” solution “innovative”, “powerful”, “customer friendly” and “cost competitive”.
You are welcome to schedule an appointment to see the first to market solution that meets 2021 regulations to support mid-level practitioners.
Schedule an Appointment
Compliance leaders appreciate innovative solutions that help improve compliance monitoring, offer ease of use and provide a competitively priced solution.
What’s “New” in SpendView
We designed a complete end to end solution. And during product surveys we heard and we listened to give you the top 3 features most asked.
Watch a video of Spendview solution
SpendView™ – The SaaS-based aggregate spend platform.
With variable budgets, shifting strategies and changing compliance regulations, controlling your aggregate spend services is a constantly evolving task. To help you manage it all, SpendView brings you unmatched functionality.
- Dashboard – High-level, quick glance overview of the system and status of your aggregate spend
- Rules Center – Configurable rules, including processes, spend limits, recipient and spend types for federal and each state report
- Reports – Robust client-specific and state reporting
- Data Correction – View and make necessary data modifications
- Case Management – Workflow process monitoring, case management, violations management and corrective action processes functionality
- Manual Entry Tool – Manually enter spend data into SpendView
- Data Upload Tool – Automatically upload formatted spend data into SpendView
- Search – Search for and locate records in the system
- ContactView Dispute Resolution – Mitigate spend discrepancies between attendees and clients